Friday, July 24, 2009

TIRED OF LOOKING SO PALE

From looking at my recent posts I am starting to realize how much I need to start wearing more makeup. On most days I will at least wear mascara, bronzer and lipgloss but I realized from these pics how pale I look even when wearing these products. I have always wanted more color and when I look in the mirror I feel like I look okay but then when I see the pictures of myself, I am not pleased. I have never liked taking pics because I always feel like I look bigger than I actually am. My hubby always makes me feel better by saying people always look bigger in pics. He can be so sweet. Here are a couple of pics where I do have on more makeup those most days. I still need to practice more with the whole makeup technique. I would love some advice!!!


This is around Christmas time when me and the family went to see the Christmas lights.



Also around Christmas time. My husband and I were on our way to a holiday dance.

3 comments: